- Bibliography of Asian Studies (BAS) – English (NetID required)
It provides access to research and scholarly literature on East, Southeast, and South Asia written in Western languages. All of the materials published worldwide from 1971 to the present.
- Bibliography of Korean Cinema – English
It compiled by Adam Hartzell. The bibliography includes books, articles, and film conferences.
- 국립중앙도서관 (National Library of Korea) – Korean
The national library provides an online catalog to perform the library collections. The full-text access only in Korea.
- 한국역사정보통합시스템 (Portal Korean History) – Korean
A portal of the searching engine to access the comprehensive Korean history resources.
- 학술연구정보서비스 (RISS International) – Korean
A comprehensive search engine that allows users to access the full text of journal articles, theses & dissertations, over 550 library catalogs, and so on. It also provides a 'RISS International ILL’.
- 한국고전적종합목록시스템 (Korean Old and Rare Collection Information System, KORCIS) – Korean
It is a catalog of Korean ancient books and manuscripts.
- 한국교육학술정보원 (KERIS) – Korean
It is the union catalog of Korean Academic Libraries.
- 近代朝鮮関係書籍データベース (Database for Books and Magazines on Modern Korea) – Japanese
A bibliography of Japanese-language books and magazines on Korea published in Japan between 1868 and 1945.
- Korean Bibliography (Library of Congress) – English
The Korean Section of the Library of Congress has prepared a bibliography of approximately 4,800 records of books about Korea in English up to 1995 held by the Library of Congress.
- Korean History: A Bibliography – English
It complied by Kenneth R. Robinson. It is a searchable online bibliography of English-language resources on Korean history scholarship.
- Korean search engines, searchengines of Korea - English
It is a guide to search engines, search engine optimization, and placement for search engines of (South) Korea.
- 네이버 전문정보 (Naver Scholar) – Korean
Naver Scholar provides the search engine to access scholarly information in Korea. Some of the materials may be available in full text.
- Modern Language Association International Bibliography (MLA) (NetID required)
It includes critical works on literature, language, linguistics, film, and folklore. The electronic version of the Bibliography dates back to 1925.
- 대한민국 국회도서관 (National Assembly Library) – Korean
The online catalog provides multiple bibliographic information in the National Assembly Library. The full-text access only in Korea.
- Oxford Reference (NetID required)
It combines rich and scholarly resources with authoritative, quick-reference coverage of the full subject spectrum.
- WorldCat – English
WorldCat is a union catalog that itemizes the collections of 15,600 libraries in 107 countries. It is the world's largest bibliographic database. You could access the holding situation in different libraries.
- East Asian Studies Librarian at the UW-Madison
The East Asian Studies Librarian at UW-Madison Libraries specialized in Chinese and Korean Studies resources. The East Asian Studies librarian welcomes any questions related to Korean Studies from the patrons and assists in searching and collecting resources for specific requests.
Submit a Question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Korean Collections Consortium of North America: Ask a Korean Studies Librarian
A virtual reference service group created by the Korean Studies Librarians of the Korean Collections Consortium of North America (KCCNA) on any topic of Korean Studies to assist librarians, scholars, students and anyone who has questions on resources on Korean Studies.
Submit a Question at email@example.com.