Skip to Main Content
- 공공 데이터 포털 (Data.go.kr) – Korean
It operated by the Korea Agency for Digital Opportunity and Promotion with providing official government.
- 국가교육통계정보센터 (Korea Education Statistics Service, KESS) – Korean, English
It developed by the Korea National Center for Education Statistics & Information)The data are searchable and downloadable.
- 국가 통계 포털 (Korean Statistical Information System, KOSIS) – Korean, English
Korea's extensive national statistical database presents national and international statistics arranged by subject or source. It is searchable by keyword or subject.
- 한국사회과학자료원 (Korean Social Science Data Archive, KOSSDA) – Korean, English
The data archive specialized in social science by integrating the Korea Social Science Library and the Korean Social Survey Data Archive. The data is accessible after registration.
- 경제통계시스템 (Economic Statistics System) – Korean, English
It developed by the Bank of Korea.
- 노동통계 (Labor Statistics) – Korean
The statistical data present from the Ministry of Employment and Labor Customer Counseling Center.
- 통계청 (Statistics Korea, KOSTAT) – Korean, English
The National Statistical Office in South Korea developed the Statistics Korea aims at providing various statistical data.
- K-Stat – Korean
The trade data come from the Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Energy of Korea.
- Trade Statistics (수출입통계,관세청 Korea Customs Service) – Korean, English
The official statistical data from the Korea Customs Service.
- IMF Direction of Trade Statistics (DOTS) – English
The International Monetary Fund provides worldwide trade data.
- UN Data – English
The official data from the United Nations data system, as well as estimates and projections. It covers agriculture, education, energy, industry, labor, national accounts, population, and tourism.
- Bodies and Structures 2.0: Deep-Mapping East Asian History
It is a collection of Scalar modules and visualizations focused on spatial histories across China, Japan, and Korea.
- 규장각고지도 (E-Kyujanggak: Old Maps) – Korean
The Kyujanggak Institute of Seoul National University developed the digital map collection. It provides over 220 old Korean maps.
- 국립중앙도서관 고지도(National Library of Korea) – Korean, English
There are nearly 90,000 Maps and related materials that are part of the National Library of Korea’s collection. In the Map Archive, users can view old Maps and valuable antique Maps including the original and digitized copies of Cheonggudo (a Map of Korea made in 1834) and Haedongyeo-jido.
- Korean Maps (Library of Congress) – English, Korean
The maps are a part of the digital map collection from the Library of Congress. It provides 94 historical and modern maps to the public.
- Map History / History of Cartography: THE Gateway to the Subject – English, Korean
This website (WWW-Virtual Library) provides worldwide historical maps. There are multiple links to Korean map collections on this page.
- Sea of Korea Map Collection (University of Southern California Library) – English, French, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Latin, German, and Russian
The map collection from the USC consists of the old maps dating from 1606 to 1895.