Korean Studies : Comprehensive Resources
- 한국고문서자료관 (Center for Korean Studies Materials) – Korean
The archives of ancient books and ancient documents established by the Korean Academy of Sciences. It provides searchable maps, manuscripts, etc.
- 한국역사종합정보시스템 (Korean History On-line) – Korean
A collection of twenty-eight history monographs, indexes, and primary sources. It includes classical works, historical maps, official court records of the Choson Dynasty.
- 한국 역사 문화 조사 자료 데이터베이스 (Korean History & Culture Research Database) – Korean
A full-text database of excavation reports in providing full-text articles in history, archeology, anthropology, literature, and folklore in 3,000 volumes from many organizations.
- 한국역대인물 종합정보 시스템 (Han'guk Yoktae Inmul) – Korean
A database of eminent Koreans in Korean history. This database can be searched by name, pen name, and family origin.
- 한국사데이터베이스 (Korean History Database) – Korean
It provides various types of materials, including maps, photos, and text-based data of books and documents.
- 국가기록원 (National Archives of Korea) – Korean, English
The National Archives consists of multiple collections of Korean historical records.
- 역사문화시리즈 (History Culture Series) – Korean
A multimedia content database dedicated to Korean history and culture. The database covers subjects such as archeology, Korean history, and art history.
- Korea A2Z – Korean
A collection of full-text databases on a variety of subjects related to Korean Studies. The databases are arranged into 11 categories and include many classical works, dictionaries, old journals, and so on.
- 로앤비 (LAWnB) – Korean
A legal information portal service that provides a collection of South Korean legal materials online including law information, judicial precedent, lawyer, and law firm information.
- Modern Korea History portal (Wilson Center Digital Archive) – English
The electronic archive includes various digital collections on Modern Korea.