Entrepreneurship Research Guide : Research
This guide is a collaborative effort between the Wisconsin School of Business and the Business Library.
One: Observe carefully
Who is your customer? Do you fully understand the problems they face?
- Get out and talk to customers directly
Two: Sharpening the ability to observe situations carefully
- Space: The physical place or places
- Actor: The people involved
- Activity: A set of related acts people do
- Object: The physical things that are present
- Event: A set of related activities people carry out
- Time: The sequencing that happens over time
- Goal: The things people are trying to accomplish
- Feeling: The emotions felt and repressed