UW Madison University Staff Recognition Award
The University Staff Recognition Award is presented each year to those employees who are recognized for their outstanding achievements. While there are no specific requirements to include in a nomination, the Committee asks that you consider these qualities –
• Promoting the image of the department or university through the continual extension of service and courtesy to students, employees, and the public
• Consistently promoting excellence in him/herself and colleagues
• Exhibiting leadership and maintaining grace under pressure/deadlines/crisis situations
• Initiating/recommending innovative ideas which are implemented and result in better service or efficiency
• Community service outside the university or within the university but not part of job responsibilities
• Behavior or personality that makes the workplace more pleasant.
Nominations due April 28, 2023 at 1:00pm to the Secretary at email@example.com. Anyone can nominate a member of the University Staff for the Award. Everyone who is nominated, regardless if they are among the final 10 winners or not, will have their names published on a ‘Roll of Honor’.