UW Madison Campus Libraries Staff Service Awards
The Libraries Staff Service Awards, which is inclusive of all UW Madison campus libraries, recognize service in the following areas:
• Exemplary working relationships with library colleagues and/or library patrons
• Contributions to establishing a welcoming and inclusive learning and research environment
• High productivity coupled with teamwork, leadership, and/or cooperation
• Creativity, initiative, and independence that positively influences library services
• Achievements and work products that significantly benefit library services.
One academic staff member, one university staff member, and up to four student staff will be recognized.
Deadline for nominations is Friday, March 31st, 2023. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.