Gender and Women's Studies: Researching Topics : Political Science
Researching a specific topic in in GWS? Find ideas for resources here!
- Women in Politics Bibliographic Database - an international database on women in politics, created and maintained by the Inter-Parliamentary Union with contribution from the United Nations Development Programme. It contains citations (many annotated) to articles, books, reports, brochures, legal instruments, and other types of material dealing with women's participation in political life.
- PAIS: Public Affairs Information Services - indexes more than 900 journals; books; government documents; statistical compilations; committee reports; directories; serials; reports of public, intergovernmental, and private organizations; and most other forms of printed literature from all over the world.
- Worldwide Political Science Abstracts - provides citations, abstracts, and indexing of more than 1200 international serials in political science and related fields; including international relations, law, public administration, and public policy.
- Border and Migration Studies Online - a collection of primary source documents, archives, films, and ephemera relate to significant border areas and events from the 19th to 21st centuries.
- Human Rights Studies Online - a collection of primary and secondary source materials offers access to comparative documentation, analysis, and interpretation of major human rights violations and atrocity crimes worldwide, from 1900 to 2010.