Spanish Linguistics : Home
- M.A. Reading List
- Research MaterialsToggle Dropdown
- Research and Citation Tips
- Publishing Your Research
Guide created by...
This Subject Guide was created by Ryan Grosvold in coordination with Paloma Celis Carbajal.
Welcome! This research guide is intended to be an introduction to library resources for graduate students of Spanish linguistics. Please note that it is selective in nature and not intended to be a comprehensive list on the subject.
This guide includes:
- resources found at University of Wisconsin - Madison libraries
- information about how to access both print and electronic resources
- links to sites about Spanish linguistics
Other librarians have created research guides that may also be useful to your research.
Community and Social Media
- Asociación Española de Lingüística Aplicada (AESLA)AESLA is an academic society that promotes the study and research of applied linguistics in Spain.
- Linguistic Society of America (LSA)The LSA is an organization that promotes the advancement of the study of language. This site offers some general information on language and linguistics and access to LSA publications.
- Linguist ListA mailing list and website for linguists, The Linguist List provides information on language and linguistic analysis. The site hosts archives of more than 100 additional linguistics mailing lists and contains a database of language and language-family information and recommendations for digitizing data on endangered languages.
- Asociación Mexicana de Lingüística Aplicada (AMLA)AMLA is the only linguistic society in Mexico that joins academics, professionals, and students of all areas of language study from all types of professional backgrounds.