- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Research Guides
- American Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon)
- Conservation and Environmental Issues
American Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) : Conservation and Environmental Issues
- Cranberry in Popular Culture
- Production / Marketing
- Brands/Suppliers and Trade Associations
- Research Centers; University Extension
- Resources for Growers
Conservation and Environmental Issues
- Water, Region 5 (IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, WI) (U.S. Environmental Protection Agency)News, Links, Experts, Regional Water Organizations, EPA Water Programs, and Information by Topic
- Whole farm conservation planningFrom Wisconsin State Cranberry Growers Association. Resources for pest, nutrient, and water management.
- Wisconsin DNR - Waterway protection - Cranberry projectsInformation on obtaining water permits for cranberry projects.
- Cranberry Construction Projects COE and WDNR Regulations and Permit InformationPovides information on regulations, permit applications, and permit considerations relevant to cranberry operations and proposed expansions.
- USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS)Wisconsin NRCS Conservation Programs