Spanish Golden Age Literature : Articles
Of particular interest will be:
- Antología de la crítica sobre el Quijote en el siglo XX: Wide selection of major critical works published in the 20th century that treat the work of Cervantes.
- Calderón y la cultura europea: 16 critical philological analyses dedicated to the contributions of Pedro Calderón de la Barca to European culture.
- Cervantistas: Digitilization of the publication of the Association of Cervantistas, that offer critical articles on the life, work and time of Miguel de Cervantes.
- Clásicos hispánicos: Works of classical language in the Spanish language, in critical editions that offer extensive bibliographies of other useful works.
- El conjuro de los libros: Exhibition of books from the literary world of Cervantes, held in the National Library of Colombia.
- El Quijote en América: Collection of anthologies of prestigious essays that treat the reception of the Quijote in Latin America.
- España y Flandes bajo los reindos de Carlos V y Felipe II: Collection of critical studies on the relationship between the Hispanic kingdoms and the terrories of the 17 Provinces of the 16th century.
- Fortuna de España: A study of the Spanish book edited in Europe between the 15th and 17th centuries, analyzed from the point of view of language and the printing press.
- Quevedo y la crítica: Collection of essays from the 20th century dedicated to the reception and analysis of the satirical and romantic work of Quevedo.
Search for magazine, newspaper and scholarly articles