Mental Health: An Undergraduate Research Guide : Stress Management
- Writing, Citing, & Research Help
- Autism Spectrum
- Body Image
- Depression and Anxiety
- Eating Disorders
- Stereotype Threat
- Stress Management
- Newspaper Source PlusNewspaper Source Plus includes 1,520 full-text newspapers, providing more than 28 million full-text articles.
- Newspaper Research GuideThis guide describes sources for current and historical newspapers available in print, electronically, and on microfilm through the UW-Madison Libraries. These sources are categorized by pages: Current, Historical, Local/Madison, Wisconsin, US, Alternative/Ethnic, and International.
- American Physchological AssociationAPA is the leading scientific and professional organization representing psychology in the United States, with more than 115,700 researchers, educators, clinicians, consultants and students as its members.
About Stress Managment
This guide includes resources dealing with stress management from a variety of perspectives.
Try searching these terms using the resources linked on this page: stress management AND fatigue, stress AND self-care, stress management AND college students, stress management AND techniques, stress management AND employment, stress management AND unemployment, stress management AND social factors.
Overview Resoruces-Background Information
- CQ ResearcherContains weekly in-depth reports that cover the most current and controversial issues of the day with complete summaries, insight into all sides of the issues, bibliographies and more.
- Opposing Viewpoint in ContextOpposing Viewpoints in Context provides viewpoint articles, topic overviews, statistics, primary documents, links to websites, and full-text magazine and newspaper articles related to controversial social issues.
- Medline Plus-Stress ManagementA guide to managing Stress from the National Institute of Health.
- The Mind-Body Stress Reset: Somatic Practices to Reduce Overwhelm and Increase Well-Being by Rebekkah LaDyne; Kathy L. Kain (Foreword by)Call Number: ebookISBN: 9781684034284Publication Date: 2020-03-01
- Burnout by Emily Nagoski; Amelia NagoskiCall Number: RA785 .N35 2019ISBN: 9781984817068Publication Date: 2019-03-26
- Pause: Harnessing the Life-Changing Power of Giving Yourself a Break by Rachael O'MearaISBN: 9780143129240Publication Date: 2017-04-04
- Full Catastrophe Living: Using the Wisdom of Your Body and Mind to Face Stress, Pain, and Illness (Revised Edition) by Jon Kabat-Zinn; Thich Nhat Hanh (Preface by)ISBN: 9780345536938Publication Date: 2013-09-24
- The Fatigue Prescription: Four Steps to Renewing your Energy, Health, and Life by Linda Hawes Clever; Dean Ornish (Foreword by)ISBN: 9781573443807Publication Date: 2010-02-09
- Campus Calm University: The College Student's 10-step Blueprint to Stop Stressing & Create a Happy, Purposeful Life by Maria PascucciISBN: 9780982116722Publication Date: 2008-10-01
Articles- Scholarly and Popular
- Academic SearchMulti-disciplinary database containing full text for more than 4,650 publications, including more than 3,600 peer-reviewed publications
- PsycINFOThis includes a million citations in the field of psychology and also information about the psychological aspects of related disciplines such as medicine, psychiatry, nursing, sociology, education, pharmacology, physiology, linguistics, anthropology, business and law.
- Web of ScienceIncludes predominately scholarly articles on a wide range of scientific disciplines.
- Sociological AbstractsThe Sociological Abstracts database indexes and abstracts 2,000 worldwide journals in sociology. Relevant dissertations have been added since 1986.
- Data Citation IndexThe Data Citation Index provides a single point of access to quality research data from repositories across disciplines and around the world.