Journalism & Mass Communication Anti-racist LibGuide : Home
This guide is intended to be a living document and resource for students, staff, and faculty of the J-School at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. If you have any suggestions or comments please feel free to reach out to the PA Librarian at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A thank you goes out to Elaine Almeida sending the initial email that sparked this project.
Another thank you also goes to the library resources consulted during this project including:
Extended Resources List
To find more resources and information you can also visit these selected sites:
- Anti-Racism Resource Guide (managed by Tasha K.)
- Anti-Racism Resources (managed by Tiffany Bowden, Ph.D.)
- #BlackLivesMatter Resources (created by Tia Madkins, Ph.D.)
- Resources for White Allies (UW-Madison)
- Scaffolded Anti-Racist Resources (created by Anna Stamborski, M. Div Candidate (2022), Nikki Zimmermann, M. Div candidate (2021), Bailie Gregory, M. Div, M.S. Ed.)
- What to Read, Listen to, and Watch to Learn About Institutional Racism (PBS NewsHour)