Product Research - Business : Library Databases and Print Resources
Tips for ABI/INFORM Complete: In the Advanced Search area, enter your product name in the search box and then select Product Name from the "Search In" drop-down menu to find articles, reports and more about your product. Or, in the Search options area, select Advertisement in the Document type list to find ads featuring your product.
To add additional ProQuest databases to your search, such as The Vogue Archive (contains print advertisements):
- Click the link for "Searching: 1 database" at the top left of the page
- Select the databases you'd like to add to/remove from your search
- Click the yellow "Use selected databases" button
Tips for Business Source Complete: In the Search Options box, select the Product Review checkbox under the Document Type list. Or, use the Product Name search box.
To add additional EBSCO databases to your search, such as Academic Search Premier (non-business periodicals), Communications & Mass Media Complete (Advertising Age), MasterFILE Premier (Consumer Reports, Business Week), or Newspaper Source Plus (The New York Times):
- Click the link for "Choose Databases" next to the database title at the top of the page
- Click the link for "Select another EBSCO service"
- Click the link for "All EBSCOhost Databases" and select the databases you'd like to add to your search
- Click the yellow "Continue" button