- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Research Guides
- F&W ECOL 515: Natural Resources Policy (Spring 2021)
- State government information
F&W ECOL 515: Natural Resources Policy (Spring 2021) : State government information
- The Wisconsin Administrative Code, the compiled rules and regulations promulgated by the various Wisconsin state agencies.
- Searching the Wisconsin Administrative Code Online, article by Amy Crowder, from the Wisconsin State Law Library's newsletter WSLL @ Your Service, July 2015
- Wisconsin Administrative Register: this is the official publication of the updates and changes of the Wisconsin Administrative Code.
Executive Orders: Executive Orders of the Wisconsin governors, going back to 1965.
Environmental Law: Wisconsin Law, Regs, and Cases: a research guide from the UW-Madison Law Library.
Tracking Wisconsin legislation
- Includes a link to the PDF guide How to Find Legislative Documents and Follow the Legislative Process, 2017, which focuses on tracking legislation the current legislature is considering.
The UW-Madison Law Library has created a guide to creating a Wisconsin Legislative History.
Other State of Wisconsin sites
Laws and regulations from other states
State Legislatures, State Laws, and State Regulations: Website Links and Telephone Numbers: list from the Law Librarians' Society of Washington DC.
- At the end of the list of states, there's an excellent list of other state government information links.
- Subscription database; available on- and off-campus to UW-Madison students, faculty, and staff.
- Contains exact replications of the official bound session laws (acts) of all 50 states from inception, as well as Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. All states are available back to inception.