International Governmental Organizations : Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) Program
About the CAREC Program
The Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) Program is a partnership of 10 countries and six multilateral development partners working to promote development through cooperation, leading to accelerated economic growth and poverty reduction.
Projects main page
- Entries for 154 projects, going back to 2000, each containing a description, country coverage, priority area or sector, expected outputs and outcomes, approval and expected completion dates, funding type and amount, and related links and documents.
- Click on the name of a project to see more information about it.
- Can filter by sector, country, funding agency, funding type, year, status. When you change one of these, be sure to then click apply filter to the left.
Publications main page
- Many publications are available in Russian as well as English.
- Can view all publications on a particular topic by clicking on a subject under Search by Subject. Can do something similar with years under Search by Year.