International Governmental Organizations : European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
About the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development fosters transition to market economies in countries from central and eastern Europe to central Asia and the southern and eastern Mediterranean.
Shareholders include countries from both the region and the rest of the world, plus the EU and the European Investment Bank.
The EBRD works in 35 countries.
EBRD Economic Research and Data section, including
- Transition Report annually reviews economic and structural reform developments in the region and zooms in on a particular topic.
- Regional Economic Prospects publication and macroeconomic analysis
- Surveys, including
- BEEPS - Enterprise performance and business environment survey (enterprise survey)
- MOI - Management, organisation and innovation survey (enterprise survey)
- BEPS - Banking environment and performance survey (survey of banks)
- LiTS - Life in transition survey (household survey)
- Special reports and working papers
Publications, including fact sheets, special reports, and working papers