- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Research Guides
- Afro-Latin America
- Other Electronic Resources
Afro-Latin America : Other Electronic Resources
- Ibero-American Electronic Text Series: A project containing digitized versions of Latin American and Iberian works in the humanities. Currently, the series holds over 35 titles in Spanish that cover a wide array of works from Latin America and Spain that span from the medieval to the contemporary period.
- Latin American, Caribbean and Iberian Resources: UW's e-Recource gateway to items related to Latin America, the Caribbean and the Iberian peninsula.
- LANIC: The Latin American Network Information Center's page of resources related to the African Diaspora.
When you are using content from the internet in your research, it is important to evaluate it first! Not all websites are credible sources of information. Below are some guides to evaluating your sources of information.
Evaluation Tip Sheet - UW-Madison
Evaluating Websites- Cornell University
Evaluating Websites - University of South Carolina