HISTORY 201: The Historian’s Craft: Russia and America (Fall 2020) : Welcome
Welcome to the library course guide for History 201: Historian’s Craft: Russia and America. This guide is intended to help you with your research for your research paper assignment.
The guide includes information about how to
- identify and locate the most relevant books both in the UW-Madison library collection and beyond
- identify and locate the most useful article databases
- use search strategies to find relevant and appropriate articles
- locate the full text of articles
- evaluate articles to determine their quality
- cite sources in the Chicago Manual of Style format
- connect with a librarian for help with your research
Use the blue buttons on the left to view the different sections of this guide.