COVID-19 and International Area Studies : Europe
A guide to international area studies resources about COVID-19.
- HomeToggle Dropdown
- AfricaToggle Dropdown
- East AsiaToggle Dropdown
- Latin America, Caribbean, IberiaToggle Dropdown
- Middle East
- Russia, East Europe, Central Asia
- Southeast Asia
- Coronavirus Germany updates and newsLatest news and statistics of coronavirus in Germany, compiled by Worldometer and Johns Hopkins University. Options to view in English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Estonian, and Russian.
- Coronavirus in DeutschlandReal-time map with numbers from the 401 districts of Germany, available from Zeit Online. In German
- Coronavirus-Fälle in DeutschlandMap provides statistics on the virus in Germany, with option to view cases worldwide. In German.
- COVID-19 DashboardInformation on the virus in Germany's states and districts, put out by the Robert Koch Institut. In German.
Helse Norge is the public webpage for residents in Norway. Contents are uploaded by diverse groups in the Health Sector, and it is the Norwegian Health Network (Norsk Helsenett) who has responsibility for the operations and development of the webpage.
Statistics on the Corona virus, both domestically and abroad, put out by the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation.
- Regjeringen.no - Sámi
- Regjeringen.no - Norwegian
- Regjerningen.no - English
Timeline of actions taken by the Norwegian Government to stop the Corona Virus. Sámi page is less complete and offers less information, but offers information in several Sámi languages.
Western European History & Social Sciences
278G Memorial Library
Subjects: History - General / Worldwide, Western Europe