Resources for Sexual Assault Survivors : Home
The Sexual Assault Support Services guide was created to help survivors of sexual violence find resources in the aftermath of an assault. This guide is limited to resources at UW-Madison campus and the city of Madison. There are a few national resources listed as well.
If you are researching or have experienced digital violence, please look at our Cyber Sexual Abuse bibliography.
If you or someone you know needs help or counseling around sexual assault, please use any of the following resources:
- UW-Madison University Health Services at 608-265-5600
- UW-Madison Police Department at 608-264-2677
- Dane County Rape Crisis Center at 608-251-7272
- Domestic Abuse Intervention Services (DAIS) at 608-251-4445
- National Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-656-4673