CLASSICS 320: The Greeks (Fall 2020) : Books
Find Books: Use Library Catalog
To find books in UW-Madison in the collections of UW-Madison and UW System libraries, search the Library Catalog.
- Using Advanced Search provides more options.
- Enter search terms (for example, women AND Ancient Greece) in the Keywords box.
- Click Enter on your keyboard to start your search.
- Refine your search by using the drop-downs at the top of the page under Refined By (for example, Libraries, Subjects, Languages)
- On the right-hand side of the screen check availability. If a physical book, note the library and call number.
- If the book is in Memorial Library, use the stack guide find floor and stack area for finding the book on the shelf.
If you are unable to find or access a book at UW-Madison, you may request a copy from a UW System campus. If neither UW-Madison nor UW System has the book, you may request the book through a library service known as Interlibrary Loan.
- Information about How to Request Books