The following boxes give instructions for exporting citations from PubMed, Scopus, and Google Scholar. The box on the right contains citation management resources.
1. Enter your search into the search bar.
2. Under the search bar, click "Send To."
3. From the resulting dropdown, click "Citation Manager."
4. Click the selection dropdown, and click to select all results on the current page or all results from your search.
5. Click "Create File."
1. Enter your search into the advanced search bar.
2. On the results page, click the "All" dropdown just above the list of results.
3. Click "Select All" to select all results retrieved by your search. Click "Select Page" to only select results from the page you're currently looking at.
4. Click "Export"
5. Select the format in which you would like to export your results, and click "Export."
Note: Scopus can only export 2,000 results at once to a citation manager.
You must be signed in to Google Scholar to export multiple results at once. To sign in:
Once you are logged in:
3. Once you're finished selecting the citations you would like, click "My Library" in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
4.Select the citations you would like by clicking the white boxes next to each citation, and click "Export."
5. Choose which citation manager you would like to export the citations to.
6. Save the file.