Alcohol and Other Drugs: An Undergraduate Research Guide : Writing, Citing, & Research Help
Using Media in Your Assignments
Guide to Copyright for Digital Media AssignmentsLearn how to use images, videos, and music legally in your projects.
Alcohol and Other Drugs: Overview
This guide includes pages of resources on topics related to Alcohol and Other Drugs.
- The individual pages, listed on the left, include information related to narrowing a topic, choosing search terms, as well as finding articles and books.
- This home page has information relevant to the type of research undergraduates do, including writing, citing, student success, and getting help from a librarian.
Help with Citing Sources
Purdue OWL - Research and Citation ResourcesProvides information on MLA, APA, and some Chicago style citing.
Student Success Resources
Dean of Students Office - Student AssistanceThe Dean of Students Office provides resources to students struggling with a variety of issues and seeks to be the “go to” spot for student assistance on campus.
GUTSWe offer free tutoring and mentoring to hundreds of students and university affiliates each semester. From specific classes to conversational practice in lots of major languages to general studying tips and techniques, we have a program to help you!
McBurney Disability Resource CenterOur vision is a universally accessible educational community that fosters the full participation and contribution of every member, with individual accommodation needed only in unique or uncommon situations.
University Health Services - HelpContact UHS' 24-hour mental health crisis services or after-hours nurse line.
The Writing CenterWe help undergraduate and graduate writers at any stage of the writing process—from choosing a topic to drafting and revising—for any writing project. We will talk about your goals, review your writing, and have a conversation about what next steps you might take.
- Library WorkshopsLearn new research tools and skills!
- Software Training for StudentsLearn about the computing resources UW Madison has to offer.
- DesignLab AppointmentsGet help with creating digital projects like podcasts, videos, multimedia presentations, and more.
- Writing Center WorkshopsThese workshops are open to currently enrolled UW-Madison students, staff and faculty, and are offered free of charge. Register on the linked page.
College Undergraduate Research Group
600 N Park St.
Helen C. White Building
Helen C. White Building