SPANISH 319: Topics in Spanish Language Practice: Culture and Disciplines (Summer 2022) : Finding Books
This guide is for students of Spanish 319 to help them in their research.
Library Catalog Searching & Tutorials
- Use the Advanced Search in the Library Catalog.
- Decide which field/s to use in your search (keywords, title, author, subject).
- If using keywords, remember to use Boolean operators (AND, OR, NOT), truncation (*) and/or quotations (" ").
- Narrow your search by clicking on a term under the Subjects filter in the navigation bar above the search results or on the right hand side in the individual record.
- Note which library has the book. Under "Physical Locations" you will know if you are able to check it out and in where it's located. Campus Libraries' locations.
- Use the call number to find the book. Memorial Library has a Stacks Guide.
For additional documentation and instructions, see these tutorials:
Additional tutorials are available on the Library Research Tutorials page.