Positive Youth Development : Books, Documents & Digital Collections
Book Discovery: Google Books and WorldCat
Selected E-Books from the Collection
Remote Delivery Services
Use our Remote Delivery services to have books, DVDs, and other physical materials sent to you.
- From the Library Catalog record, click the "Request for Pickup" button.
- Sign-in with your NetID/password.
- Choose Remote Delivery as the Pickup Location and enter your shipping address.
All items can be returned using the pre-paid return mailer.
If you are unable to locate an item you need in the library catalog, place a request using our Interlibrary Loan Services.
- Sign in to your Interlibrary Loan Account using your NetID/password.
- Under "My Account", click "Change Pickup Library and Verify Email Address.
- Choose "Remote Delivery" from the drop-down menu and click "Submit Information".
- Compete the request form. Include your mailing address in the Notes field.
(Articles and book chapters are delivered electronically regardless of your location).