CHEM 327/329: Fundamentals of Analytical Science (Spring 2022) : Finding Books
Using the Library Catalog
The Library Catalog contains both print and electronic books, videos, audio recordings, journal volumes, and more.
Electronic Reference Books
The following resources are basically large reference books turned into electronic databases. They are easier to search through than their print counterparts! To cite these resources in ACS style, use the 'book' reference type.
- CRC Handbook of Chemistry & PhysicsThe CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics is a basic reference book for chemical and physical data. Material is updated and revised and new material included in each annual. Sections include basic constants, units conversion factors and mathematical tables, chemical and physics terminology, organic and inorganic compounds, biochemistry, analytical chemistry, properties of atoms, particles, solids, fluids, polymers, and sections on geophysics, astronomy, and laboratory safety.
- Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical TechnologyThe Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology presents a wide scope of articles on chemical substances—including their properties, manufacturing, and uses. It also focuses on industrial processes and unit operations in chemical engineering, as well as covering fundamentals and scientific subjects related to the field. Additionally, environmental and health issues concerning chemical technology are also addressed.
To locate eBooks in our Catalog, follow these steps:
- Do a keyword, title, author, or subject search in the Catalog
- On the results page, check the boxes for 'Available Online' and 'Limit to UW-Madison' and click Submit
- Refine the results by Formats - Books
Now you will have a list of all the eBooks we own related to your search!