Phase equilibria diagrams : Phase Equilibria
Thermophysical phase data for alloys and other materials.
- ASM Alloy Phase Diagram CenterBest first resource to search!
- ASM Handbooks OnlineSee Volume 3: Alloy Phase Diagrams, or search for specific materials.
- CRC Handbook of Chemistry and PhysicsSee Section 12: Properties of Solids. Phase Diagrams start on page 187.
- Journal of Phase Equilibria and Diffusion (1998 - present)Use "Search WIthin This Journal" feature to find diagrams on specific systems.
- Phase Diagrams: Understanding the BasicsBasic resource to understanding and using phase diagrams. See the list of figures to view basic diagrams.
Finding Binary and Ternary Phase Diagrams
In addition to the electronic resources listed on this page, there are also print and e-books with phase diagrams available through UW-Madison and the UW System. See more information about these below.
- All books about Phase DiagramsSubject "Phase Diagrams"
- All books about Binary Phase Diagrams in the Library CatalogSubjects "Phase Diagrams" and "Binary Systems (Metallurgy)"
- All books about Ternary Phase Diagrams in the Library CatalogSubject "Phase Diagrams, Ternary"
Additional Print Resources
These can be found in print in the UW Libraries. See the catalog record for exact locations.
- Atlas of crystal structure types for intermetallic phasesTN690.4 D33 1991
- Atlas of time-temperature diagrams for irons and steelsTN693 I7 A88 1991