LSC 560: Life Sciences Communication. Scientific Writing (Spring 2021) : Home
Library Session & Guide for LSC 560
This course guide is designed to supplement the information in the LSC 560 online library module in Canvas and provide general guidance for navigating the resources and services available through the UW Libraries.
Safer Badger Protocol for Spring 2021
The Libraries will monitor access to facilities following the Safer Badger protocols, including the use of the Badger Badge.
Here’s what you need to know about Spring 2021
Things to know about your visit
- Libraries will maintain the “by appointment” system
- A green Badger Badge must be presented
- For entry, users must have a Wiscard
- Face coverings are required inside our facilities
- No group study
- No food or drinks
- In order to allow community borrowers to continue to request materials, Pickup by Appointment will not involve the display of the Badger Badge.
For complete, up-to-date information on library services, resources, and spaces during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, please refer to the COVID-19 Library Dashboard.
For more information on COVID-19, including global, national, state, local, and campus resources, please refer to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) research guide.