LITTRANS 275: Literature in Translation: The Tales of Hans Christian Andersen (Fall 2022) : Find Background Information
Reference sources are useful for background information such as biographies of authors and overviews of literary works.
The sources listed below are online or available in Memorial Library. Some are in Reference (Room 262 and 2 South Stacks), and others are in Regular Size Shelving.
- To find information about your author and author''s work, use the Person Search option. Enter Andersen, Hans Christian.
- To find biographical essays, click Biographies filter in search results.
- To find critical essays, click Literature Criticism filter in search results.
- To find information about a work, use the Works Search option. You may not find all works.
- Search for keywords using Basic or Advanced Search options.