LSC 560: Life Sciences Communication. Scientific Writing (Fall 2023) : Get Help
Ways to Get Help
Librarians are always available to answer questions and help you with your research.
Getting Help from Librarians
- Library Hours by Location
- Visit the Ask a Librarian webpage to see other ways to get help. From this page, you have several options:
- You can email the libraries with a question, and usually receive a response within 24 hours.
- You can make an appointment to meet with someone in person or virtually. See Schedule a Consultation with a Librarian.
- You can send a chat message to a librarian. Click the “Chat Now” button to open a chat window. You will need to type your question and press “Enter” to initiate the conversation.