Cellular & Molecular Biology Graduate Student Welcome Guide : Home
UW-Madison Libraries Quick Facts
- Start your literature searches and find information about library locations, services, and more at the UW-Madison Libraries website, library.wisc.edu.
- Find books, music, videos, and more using the catalog search.
- Find the right databases to search for the articles, conference papers, eBooks, and other resources you need using the database search.
- Your WisCard is your library card for physical materials.
- Access electronic materials using your NetID.
- We have many libraries on campus. You are welcome at all of them!
Welcome from the Libraries!
The UW-Madison Libraries are here to support you. This guide will help you find articles & journals, organize your research process, get library support for your teaching, and discover additional resources. This guide was created by Science & Engineering Librarians, Emma Bekele, Angel Tang, Barb Sisolak and Jessica Newman. As the Libraries' Bioscience Team, we look forward to connecting with you during your time at UW-Madison!