Selected Resources for Graduate Students in Biological Systems Engineering : Welcome!
Welcome from the Science & Engineering Libraries! Let's Get Acquainted!
UW-Madison Libraries are partners throughout the life-cycle of research, teaching and learning.
To that end, we are available to work with you as you contribute to the scholarship of your discipline and engage with mentors, fellow students, collaborators and stakeholders.
UW-Madison Libraries Quick Facts
- The UW-Madison Libraries site library.wisc.edu will be the starting point for most of your searches, as well as providing links to our locations, services, and more.
- The library catalog search is where you can find books, music, and more.
- The library database search and article search will help you to access articles, eBooks, and more.
- Your Wiscard is your library card (for physical materials).
- Online materials are accessed using your NetID.
UW Madison Libraries Statement of Values
“The UW–Madison Libraries will continue to look for ways to eliminate undue hardship for the patrons who use our collections, services, and facilities. We will continue to work to ensure we provide welcoming and inclusive surroundings for all who wish to take advantage of our spaces and services. Actions meant to hurt, alienate, or divide this community will not be tolerated.”
UW Madison Science & Engineering Libraries: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
Get Help from AGES Team
Agriculture, Geology, & Environmental Sciences Team | Science & Engineering Libraries
Karen Dunn | Steenbock LIbrary
Marie Dvorzak | Geology Library
Heather Shimon | Steenbock Library
Get Help from PSET Team
Physical Science & Engineering Team | Science & Engineering Libraries
Ariel Andrea | Chemistry
Dave Bloom | Steenbock Library
Anne Glorioso | Steenbock Library
Travis Warwick | AMP Library