UW-Madison Libraries Tutorial Creation : Home
About This Guide
This guide has been created by the Instructional Design Working Group (IDWOG) to help library staff at UW-Madison find the resources they need to create online tutorials.
The Instructional Design Working Group (IDWoG) develops and maintains numerous online teaching & learning resources for UW-Madison Libraries. We also advise and support library groups across campus in their development of online learning objects.
Our resources and services include:
- Creating content for the Library Research Tutorials webpage
- Best practice guides for learning object development
- Consultation for developing online instructional learning objects
- Resources for identifying and choosing appropriate e-learning software
- Templates for developing UW-Madison Libraries' tutorials
We encourage UW-Madison Libraries staff to use learning objects developed by IDWoG in their LibGuides, library websites, and course pages for both in-person or online reference interactions and classes.