BOTANY 265: Rainforests and Coral Reefs (Fall 2022) : Home
Library Research Guide
This guide will help you find scholarly articles for your research project in this course! Happy searching ~
UW-Madison Libraries Quick Facts
- The UW-Madison Libraries website library.wisc.edu will be the starting point for most of your literature searches, as well as providing access to our locations, services, and more.
- The library catalog search is where you can find books, music, and more.
- The library database search and article search will allow you to access articles, conference papers, eBooks, and more.
- We have many libraries here on campus. You are welcome to visit any of them (during open hours).
- Your WisCard is your library card (for physical materials).
- Electronic materials are accessed using your NetID.