HORT 376: Tropical Horticultural Systems (Fall 2020) : Home
Welcome to your fall semester of 2020. This guide has been developed to link you to selected resources from our library collections and services that should help as you complete projects and master content for this course.
Our library staff is committed to supporting your work as students. We realize that finding and retrieving information can sometimes feel overwhelming. Please let us know how we can assist you, now, and throughout your academic career at UW-Madison.
UW-Madison Libraries Quick Facts
- The UW-Madison Libraries website library.wisc.edu will be the starting point for most of your literature searches, as well as providing access to our locations, services, and more.
- The library catalog search is where you can find books, music, and more.
- The library database search and article search will allow you to access articles, eBooks, and more.
- Your WisCard is your library card (for physical materials).
- Online materials are accessed using your NetID.