Environmental Observation and Informatics (EOI) Library Resources : Where to Get Help
Support for the Research Process
In addition to our collections, UW-Madison Libraries provide support for all steps in your research process, from the planning stages through publication, archiving your output, and maximizing your scholarly impact.
Visit our Research Support page to learn more!
Scholarly Communications & Academic Writing
- UW Writing Center has many online style guides, and offers individual writing consultations, both in person and online.
- UW Copyright & Fair Use Micro-Course (UW-Madison)
- Introduction to Plagiarism tutorial (UW-Madison)
- Peer Review in 3 Minutes video (North Carolina State University Libraries)
- Citation Managers to organize the information you collect.