CHEM 115: Chemical Principles I (Fall 2022) : Finding Books
Using the Library Catalog
The Library Catalog is the main place to search what books and other materials we have available. The Catalog contains records for print books, ebooks, videos, and other media. It also has record for journals we own either online or in print. However, it does not contain records for individual articles in those journals!
Electronic Reference Books
- CRC Handbook of Chemistry & PhysicsThe CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics is a basic reference book for chemical and physical data. Material is updated and revised and new material included in each annual. Sections include basic constants, units conversion factors and mathematical tables, chemical and physics terminology, organic and inorganic compounds, biochemistry, analytical chemistry, properties of atoms, particles, solids, fluids, polymers, and sections on geophysics, astronomy, and laboratory safety.
- Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical TechnologyThe Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology presents a wide scope of articles on chemical substances—including their properties, manufacturing, and uses. It also focuses on industrial processes and unit operations in chemical engineering, as well as covering fundamentals and scientific subjects related to the field. Additionally, environmental and health issues concerning chemical technology are also addressed.
To locate eBooks in our Catalog, follow these steps:
- Do a keyword, title, author, or subject search in the Catalog
- On the results page, check the boxes for 'Available Online' and 'Limit to UW-Madison' and click Submit
- Refine the results by Formats - Books
Now you will have a list of all the eBooks we own related to your search!