- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Research Guides
- ASIAN/RELIG ST 473: Meditation in Indian Buddhism and Hinduism (Fall 2020)
- Find Background Information
ASIAN/RELIG ST 473: Meditation in Indian Buddhism and Hinduism (Fall 2020) : Find Background Information
To find background information, consult reference sources such as online or print subject encyclopedias or dictionaries.
Reference sources are useful for:
- Overviews of a topic
- Definitions and spellings of terms
- Verification of facts
- Bibliographies that provide sources for further research
Use this box to search keywords (e.g., yoga, Hinduism, etc.) to find short articles in online encylopedias and dictionaries that are part of an online library resource called Credo Reference.