- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Research Guides
- ASIAN 300: Yoga: Ancient Philosophy and Modern Practice (Fall 2020)
- Find Background Information
ASIAN 300: Yoga: Ancient Philosophy and Modern Practice (Fall 2020) : Find Background Information
To find background information, consult reference sources such as online or print subject encyclopedias or dictionaries.
Reference sources are useful for:
- Overviews of a topic
- Definitions and spellings of terms
- Verification of facts
- Bibliographies that provide sources for further research
Use this box to search keywords (e.g., yoga, Hinduism, etc.) to find short articles in online encylopedias and dictionaries that are part of an online library resource called Credo Reference.