RP & SE 501: Rehabilitation-Counseling Psychology: Applications (Spring 2021) : Finding Books
- Use the Library Catalog.
- Use the Anywhere search.
- Search with your own words at first.
- Narrow your search by clicking on a term under Subjects on the left navigation bar.
- Note which library has the book, if the book is "available" (there will be a green Available button. Campus Libraries' locations.
- Use the call number to find the book. Memorial has a Stacks Guide.
On-campus book deliveryIf you find a book on-campus that looks promising, and want it delivered to another library on-campus, you can request that book using the record in the Library Catalog. This takes about a couple of business days.
- Click on the title of the book you want.
- Click Sign In to Place Request on the right side, in the Availability box.
- At the next screen, which asks you to Select your organization, click the circle next to your home campus.
- Click Select.
- Log in with your NetID and password.
- Click Place Request on the right side, in the Availability box.
- Click Choose Pickup Desk and select a pickup desk.
- Click Place Requests. You will receive an email when your book is ready.
- Close your web browser to log out of the catalog.