COM ARTS 262: Theory and Practice of Argumentation and Debate (Fall 2019) : Academic Books
Books often provide background and comprehensive information about a topic. To find books and more on your topic, search the Library Catalog. Note that you will not find articles in the Library Catalog. For those, you will need to use article databases instead.
- Use the search box on the right side of this page or use the link to Advanced Search.
- Use the Keywords box in Advanced Search and notice search hints that appear below the box when you click in the box.
- Filter your search results by Online Access, Libraries, Formats, Subjects, or Languages.
- Look at Subjects to identify additional keywords
- Note location and call number to locate book on shelf.
- Use Memorial Library Stack Guide, if the book is located in Memorial Library.
- Search and request books from campus libraries & UW System campuses
- Use Interlibrary Loan to request books not available on campus.
Example: Academic Book
Hackney, Anthony C.. Doping, Performance-Enhancing Drugs, and Hormones in Sport: Mechanisms of Action and Methods of Detection. Amsterdam, Netherlands: Elsevier, 2018. Print.