Engineering Physics (EP) Graduate Orientation 2021 : Home
UW-Madison Libraries Quick Facts
- Start your literature searches and find information about library locations, services, and more at the UW-Madison Libraries website, library.wisc.edu.
- Find books, music, videos, and more using the catalog search.
- Find the right databases to search for the articles, conference papers, eBooks, and other resources you need using the database search.
- Your WisCard is your library card for physical materials.
- Access electronic materials using your NetID.
- We have many libraries on campus. You are welcome at all of them!
UW-Madison Libraries Orientation
Science & Engineering Libraries Engagement Teams
To best facilitate your research and maintain contact with the colleges and departments we serve, UW Science & Engineering Librarians work in teams.
AGES (Agriculture, Geology, & Environmental Sciences) Team
Karen Dunn | Steenbock LIbrary
Marie Dvorzak | Geology Library
Casey Schacher | Steenbock Library
Heather Shimon | Steenbock Library
Jessica Newman | Steenbock Library
Barb Sisolak | Steenbock Library
Angel Tang | Steenbock Library
PSET (Physical Science & Engineering Team)
Ariel Andrea | Chemistry Building
Dave Bloom | Steenbock Library
Anne Glorioso | Steenbock Library
Travis Warwick | AMP Library
UW Madison Libraries Statement of Values
“The UW–Madison Libraries will continue to look for ways to eliminate undue hardship for the patrons who use our collections, services, and facilities. We will continue to work to ensure we provide welcoming and inclusive surroundings for all who wish to take advantage of our spaces and services. Actions meant to hurt, alienate, or divide this community will not be tolerated.”
UW Madison Science & Engineering Libraries: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity