LITTRANS 233: Literature in Translation: Russian Life And Culture Through Literature And Art (To 1917) (Fall 2020) : Welcome
Welcome to the library course guide for Literature in Translation 233: Russian Life and Culture Through Literature and Art (To 1917)
This guide is intended to help you with your research for your research paper assignment.
The guide includes information about how to:
- identify and locate the most relevant books both in the UW-Madison libraries and beyond
- identify and locate the most useful article databases
- use search strategies to find relevant and appropriate articles
- locate the full text of articles
- evaluate articles to determine their quality
- citing sources in MLA style for footnotes and bibliographies
- connect with a librarian for help with your research
Use the blue buttons on the left to view the different sections of this guide.