Civil and Environmental Engineering Graduate Student Welcome Guide (Fall 2021) : Home
Welcome from the Libraries!
UW-Madison Libraries are partners throughout the life-cycle of research, teaching and learning.
To that end, we are available to work with you as you contribute to the scholarship of your discipline and engage with mentors, fellow students, collaborators and stakeholders.
UW-Madison Libraries Quick Facts
- Start your literature searches and find information about library locations, services, and more at the UW-Madison Libraries website, library.wisc.edu.
- Find books, music, videos, and more using the catalog search.
- Find the right databases to search for the articles, conference papers, eBooks, and other resources you need using the database search.
- Your WisCard is your library card for physical materials.
- Access electronic materials using your NetID.
- We have many libraries on campus. You are welcome at all of them!
For complete, up-to-date information on library services, resources, and spaces during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, please refer to the COVID-19 Library Dashboard.
For more information on COVID-19, including global, national, state, local, and campus resources, please refer to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) research guide.