Civil and Environmental Engineering Graduate Student Welcome Guide (Fall 2020) : Home
Welcome from the Libraries!
UW-Madison Libraries are partners throughout the life-cycle of research, teaching and learning.
To that end, we are available to work with you as you contribute to the scholarship of your discipline and engage with mentors, fellow students, collaborators and stakeholders.
UW-Madison Libraries Quick Facts
- The UW-Madison Libraries website library.wisc.edu will be the starting point for most of your literature searches, as well as providing access to our locations, services, and more.
- The library catalog search is where you can find books, music, and more.
- The library database search and article search will allow you to access articles, conference papers, eBooks, and more.
- We have many libraries here on campus. You are welcome to visit any of them (during open hours).
- Your WisCard is your library card (for physical materials).
- Electronic materials are accessed using your NetID.
For complete, up-to-date information on library services, resources, and spaces during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, please refer to the COVID-19 Library Restart Dashboard.
For more information on COVID-19, including global, national, state, local, and campus resources, please refer to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) research guide.