ASIAN 475: Advanced Topics in Asian Translation: Traditional Chinese Fiction (Spring 2021) : Book Finds
Searching in the Library Catalog
The best way to find books for this class is to search the library catalog. The library catalog searches all of the campus libraries at UW-Madison.
Here's a helpful tutorial for you to learn more about searching in the library catalog:
Try Subjects in Library Catalogs
Multiple titles and author names? Please try the following authority terms when using Advanced Search:
- Li, Ruzhen, approximately 1763-approximately 1830. Jing hua yuan.
- Shi, Nai'an, approximately 1290-approximately 1365 -- Criticism and interpretation.
- Shui hu zhuan.
- Wu, Cheng'en, approximately 1500-approximately 1582. Xi you ji.
- Feng, Menglong, 1574-1646
- Short stories, Chinese.
- Chinese fiction -- History and criticism.
- Translating and interpreting.
How to read the call numbers?