Agrochemicals : Welcome!
Natural and synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, nutrients & other chemicals used in agriculture.
General Agrochemical Websites
- AgNIC (Agricultural Network Information Center) - Directory of quality agriculture-related databases, datasets, and information systems.
- Chemfinder.com - Searchable database 75,000+ unique substances from 350+ sites. Property data, chemical structures.
- E-Answers - Extension and outreach publications produced by land grant universities. Agriculture, forestry, fishing, family/consumer issues, lawn and garden, child development, 4-H/youth, environment, public policy, economics and water quality.
- Regulations.gov - Find, review, and submit comments on documents published in the Federal Register, the Government's legal newspaper.
- Science.gov - Public access to the government's scientific and technical information.
Pesticides & Fertilizers Websites
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) - Title 40: Pesticide Programs Subchapter E - Pesticide Programs
- Current World Fertilizer Trends and Outlook - Overview of the information on the fertilizer situation in 2001/02 and a forecast up until 2007/08.
- EPA Pesticides
- EXtension TOXicology NETwork - Supplies toxicology information and fact sheets, Pesticide Information Profiles (PIPs), and Toxicology Information Briefs (TIBs).
- Integrated Pest and Crop Management (UW-Madison)
- National Ag Safety Database - Supplies comprehensive information regarding agricultural safety and health education. Database includes state publications, OSHA and EPA standards.
- National Organic Program
- National Pesticide Information Center
- University of Nebraska - Lincoln: Fertilizer and Pesticide Containment Guidelines
- US EPA Pesticide Safety Programs
- Wisconsin Dept of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection: Insects & Pesticides