LITTRANS 203: Literature in Translation: Survey of 19th Century Russian Literature in Translation (Fall 2021) : Welcome
Welcome to the library course guide for Literature in Translation 203. This guide is intended to help you with your research for your research paper assignment.
The guide includes information about how to:
- identify and locate the most relevant books both in the UW-Madison libraries and beyond
- identify and locate the most useful article databases
- use search strategies to find relevant and appropriate articles
- locate the full text of articles
- evaluate articles to determine their quality
- cite sources in the Chicago Manual of Style format
- connect with a librarian for help with your research
Use the blue buttons on the left to view the different sections of this guide.