- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Research Guides
- HISTORY 363: China and World War II in Asia (Spring 2022)
- Secondary Sources in Chinese
HISTORY 363: China and World War II in Asia (Spring 2022) : Secondary Sources in Chinese
- Lists journal articles about Asia in Western language journals and books. Citations to books were discontinued in 1992.
China Academic Journals (CNKI 中国知网中国期刊全文数据库) (NetID required)
- It is the largest academic journal full-text database in the world. It collects over 7000 academic journals published in China.
- It provides English and Chinese versions.
Dissertations of China (DOC 万方) (NetID required)
- It contains over 1 million master, Doctoral, and Post-doctoral dissertations and theses from major Chinese research institutions, the majority of which are available in full-text.
- Topics covered include humanities and social sciences.
Du Xiu Database (读秀) (NetID required)
- Duxiu is a comprehensive bibliographical index database. It covers periodicals, graduates theses, and conference proceedings, except for over 2,7000,000 books.
- Duxiu provides full-text access to over 2 million core Chinese monographs and journals, as well as over 500 yearbooks in Chinese.
- Available to use 图书馆文献传递 to access materials.
Historical Abstracts (NetID required)
- History database that provides access to journal articles that cover topics related to world history.
- For U.S. and Canadian history, see America: History and Life.
- It s a full-text image database providing access to selected academic and professional journals, both in English and Chinese, published in Hong Kong.
- The issues included in this database with the earliest going back to 1872. Currently, it provides over 60 titles in this database.
- It contains over one million master, Doctoral, and Post-doctoral dissertations and theses from major Chinese research institutions, the majority of which are available in full-text.
National Central Library index to academic journal articles published in Taiwan from over 5,500 journals. Full-text articles are available for some journals. It is also known as Periopath.