AMER IND/ENGL 246: Literature by American Indian Women (Spring 2021) : Welcome
Welcome to the UW-Madison Libraries and to this research guide for American Indian Studies/English 246!
This guide is intended to help you with your close reading paper for which you will use sources you find through the Libraries website. This guide provides general information about how to find books, academic articles, and other kinds of sources. Also included are tips and resources to help you with your research.
To get help from library staff, contact the course librarians using the "Email Me" link or use the Ask a Librarian chat service (see chat box on this page). When can you get help via chat? See the chat service hours.
UW-Madison Libraries Quick Facts
- The UW-Madison Libraries website library.wisc.edu will be the starting point for most of your literature searches, as well as providing access to our locations, services, and more.
- The library catalog search is where you can find books, music, and more.
- The library database search and article search will allow you to access articles, eBooks, and more.
- Your WisCard is your library card (for physical materials).
- Online materials are accessed using your NetID.