AFRICAN 203: Topics in African Literature: Nuclear Families (Spring 2022) : Welcome
Welcome to the UW-Madison Libraries and to this research guide for African Cultural Studies 201!
This guide is intended to help you with your assignments for which you need to use resources available through the Librares website. This guide provides general information about how to find books and academic articles. Also included are additional resources to help you with your research.
To get help from library staff, contact the course librarian using the "Email Me" link or use the Ask a Librarian chat service (see chat box on this page). When can you get help via chat? See the chat service hours.
UW-Madison Libraries Quick Facts
- The UW-Madison Libraries website library.wisc.edu will be the starting point for most of your literature searches, as well as providing access to our locations, services, and more.
- The library catalog search is where you can find books, music, and more.
- The library database search and article search will allow you to access articles, eBooks, and more.
- Your WisCard is your library card (for physical materials).
- Online materials are accessed using your NetID.